Gigatech Gaming provides a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (does not include shipping, handling and rush service fees) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Limited Warranty on Gigatech Gaming Desktop Computer Systems
The "Three Year Standard Warranty" covers three years labor and one year parts. The "Four Year Extended Warranty" covers four years labor and two years parts. The "Five Year Extended Warranty" covers five year labor and three years parts.
Gigatech Gaming warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for the period specified in the warranty included with the purchase from the original date of invoice. During this period, Gigatech Gaming will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Gigatech Gaming option, without charge to you. All original parts replaced by Gigatech Gaming or its authorized service centers, become the property of Gigatech Gaming. You are responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
Gigatech Gaming, makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to an implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below. Gigatech Gaming makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Gigatech Gaming is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances shall Gigatech Gaming be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
This warranty extends only to products distributed by Gigatech Gaming is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
This warranty covers only normal use of the computer. Gigatech Gaming shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Gigatech Gaming representative.
In the event that your computer is returned to Gigatech Gaming for repair – should no defect in materials or workmanship is found, you will be responsible for return shipping and current labor charges.
You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
The computer’s serial number must be untampered with and clearly identifiable.
No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Gigatech Gaming and its Authorized Service Centers accept no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Gigatech Gaming, it’s dealer, distributors, resellers, or Authorized Service Centers.
All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-Gigatech Gaming software vender’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
Gigatech Gaming makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Gigatech Gaming) software.
30-day money back guarantee does not include opened software, parts, special order merchandise and shipping & handling fees.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Gigatech Gaming or Authorized Service Centers only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair are the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your computer, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If the computer must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair depot. Please follow the instructions given by Gigatech Gaming staff to ship your computer. Gigatech Gaming will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
2. Pack the computer in its original box or a well-protected box, as outline in the Packing Instructions. Gigatech Gaming will not be responsible for shipping damage/lost or any product not purchased direct from Gigatech Gaming. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly outside the package. Gigatech Gaming will not pay for return shipping costs outside main land U.S.A. including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sales or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to the address provided to you by Gigatech Gaming staff.
3. Upon receiving the computer, Gigatech Gaming will repair or replace your computer (at Gigatech Gaming's discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks(depends on parts availability) via FedEx/UPS/USPS.
4. Pre-exchange (Parts only, Advanced RMA): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Your credit card will be charged for the current price of part(s) and then credited in full when the defective parts are retruned. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to Gigatech Gaming within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card.
5. You will be responsible for shipping charges to Gigatech Gaming. In the event that no hardware problems can be found with your computer, you will be responsible for return shipping costs as well as a $100 labor fee. You must pay this fee before we can ship your computer back to you. Refer to the Product Return Agreement at the end of this manual.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same however; you are responsible for shipping charges both way, current labor (rate per hour; waived for 2nd and 3rd year), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Desktop Technical Support/Customer Service:
· Our Web address: www.GigatechGaming.com
· E-mail for Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product is warranted to the original purchaser against any defects in materials and/or workmanship. This warranty applies only to computers and components originally configured and manufactured by Gigatech Gaming.
If repairs are required during your warranty period, please refer to Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service in the Gigatech Gaming Warranty section of this manual.
Gigatech Gaming advises shipping the computer in the original box and packing materials. If the original box and materials are no longer available, please call your shipper to receive specifications for shipping a package through them. Please do not attempt to ship via U.S. Mail. The U.S. Mail has no way of tracking the package in the event the package never arrives at Gigatech Gaming. We recommend UPS, FedEx or any other shipping company that uses tracking technology.
YOUR RMA NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE. TAPE A NOTE TO THE SIDE OF YOUR COMPUTER, INSIDE THE BOX OR PACKAGE. THIS NOTE SHOULD INCLUDED:
YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, RMA NUMBER, DAYTIME PHONENUMBER AND PROBLEM(S) DESCRIPTION.
· The box should able to handle a weight of 40~50 lbs.
· There should be a minimum of 3” of space on all six sides of the computer.
· The 3” space shall be fitted with BLOCK FOAM material. Make sure the material will absorb an impact if dropped.
· We do not recommend foam popcorn/peanuts, newspaper, pieces of cardboard, blankets etc. These materials tend to shift in the box and allow the computer to move and make contact with the sides of the box.
· Use heavy-duty 3” packing tape rated at 60 lbs. To seal the package. Do not use masking tape - the driver will not accept the package.
· When you ship your Gigatech Gaming product in for repair or credit, Gigatech Gaming is not liable or responsible for freight damage. It is recommended that you insure the package in the event that your Gigatech Gaming product is received freight damaged, you may be able to file a claim with your shipper.
· If your computer is damaged due to improper shipping, you must instruct Gigatech Gaming to repair or return your computer within 30 days. Computer left beyond 30 days will be subject to a storage fee of $15 per day. However, in no event will storage of your computer exceed one year. Any item left beyond one year shall be discarded at Gigatech Gaming's sole discretion.
ALL DAMAGE WILL DELAY THE RETURN OF YOUR COMPUTER
Individual parts must be handled in a similar manner:
· The parts must have sufficient protection to prevent damage, use anti-static bag for memory and peripherals.
· Hard drives, Floppy drives, CD-ROMS and peripherals must be boxed. Never use an envelope. These parts are sensitive to being dropped or crushed.
· Any package received damaged will be kept in the receiving department and the Technical Support and Customer Service Supervisors will be contacted in order to contact you regarding the damage. You will then be advised to file a claim with the shipping company.
If you have any question regarding to this limited warranty, please E-mail to us at: email@example.com.
Gigatech Gaming reserves the right to change this limited warranty without any further notice.